Author Topic: Call handoff  (Read 1878 times)

Offline OldBaySpice

• View Profile
Call handoff
« on: December 26, 2018, 10:20:19 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forums. I'm a funeral director who has been tasked with overseeing our new Mitel phone system. I am not an IT professional, just a computer and telephone "enthusiast". 

I find using the call handoff feature to be very helpful considering that I am not always sitting at my desk.  I have DEE set up to ring to both my cell phone and my second desk phone, which is at my house.

My questions is: Is it possible to be able to handoff a call (feature 388) to two separate extensions, i.e. my office desk phone, and my house desk phone.  And, if so, is it simply a matter of adjusting something in db programming?  Feature 388 works well at my office, but not at my house.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Call handoff
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 07:26:13 PM »
If you have access to DB Programming then go to Users > {username} > Associated Destinations

Right click in the window and you should be able to add another device e.g. Home IP

Offline OldBaySpice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 08:35:10 PM »
If you have access to DB Programming then go to Users > {username} > Associated Destinations

Right click in the window and you should be able to add another device e.g. Home IP

Thank you for your response. I actually do have it set up this way in db programming except I don't seem to be able to handoff calls from my home desk extension, only my at work desk extension. (two separate extension numbers).  I'd like to know how to be able to handoff a call to/from my cell phone from two separate extensions, if possible.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 08:37:56 PM »
Is MWI/Pullback set to yes under Associated Destinations on that extension?

Offline OldBaySpice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 08:57:38 PM »
Is MWI/Pullback set to yes under Associated Destinations on that extension?

possibly, but i'll have to double check when I get into my office.  ( i don't have access to the db programming from home).
Hopefully, it will do the trick if i change it to Yes.
Thanks again for your help!

Offline OldBaySpice

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 10:52:27 AM »
So, after some further research, it appears that push/pull features only work at your main ext., not a secondary desk phone ext.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10