Author Topic: Server-manager backup to restore?  (Read 1894 times)

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
Server-manager backup to restore?
« on: December 25, 2018, 12:30:22 PM »
I have a MAS/Micollab/NPM that has crashed.  I do have a backup that I did from the backup option of server-manager.  What does the backup consist of and how do I restore.  I already have the Micollab reinstalled.  Any help appreciated

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Server-manager backup to restore?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 08:04:48 PM »
Normally you restore via the installation stage of the MSL. (console) One of the last things it asks is whether you're restoring a backup.

When restoring the existing databases are deleted and a restore is done.

Login to the console (SSH) as admin. Scroll down the options towards the bottom and your restore backup is there. The system will delete the database and reboot to restore the system.

It is in the troubleshooting section under Database Recovery (Restore) from the I&M Documentation.
http://edocs.mitel.com/UG/Apps-Solutions/MiCollab%208.1/MiCollab/MAS_I&M_MiVB_R8.1.pdf

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
Re: Server-manager backup to restore?
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 09:34:48 PM »

That did it...thanks for the help!

Normally you restore via the installation stage of the MSL. (console) One of the last things it asks is whether you're restoring a backup.

When restoring the existing databases are deleted and a restore is done.

Login to the console (SSH) as admin. Scroll down the options towards the bottom and your restore backup is there. The system will delete the database and reboot to restore the system.

It is in the troubleshooting section under Database Recovery (Restore) from the I&M Documentation.
http://edocs.mitel.com/UG/Apps-Solutions/MiCollab%208.1/MiCollab/MAS_I&M_MiVB_R8.1.pdf

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10