Author Topic: Wired headsets for 53xx phones?  (Read 1433 times)

Offline dg

• View Profile
Wired headsets for 53xx phones?
« on: December 17, 2018, 09:15:27 AM »
Does anyone have a decent guide for what brands of wired headsets are supported (or will work with) the 53xx series phones?
I don't really need any functions other than to hear and talk - doesn't need an answer button or any handset lifter contraption.

Thanks in advance,
-dg

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Wired headsets for 53xx phones?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 10:52:27 AM »
If they're wired it probably won't matter. They basically plug in to the headset jack in back and you roll with it. I will say that my experience, as with many things in life, going with a quality product will save headaches. A lot of people don't want to spend money on a good Plantronics but they seem to be quite reliable.

Offline BoiseBorn

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 06:50:55 PM »
We use mainly two models of Plantronics both M22 and the S12 wired headsets. We have 5320e and 5340e phones and we do not require lifters and sound quality is excellent. For the M22 that is on my desk I leave the headset button on all of the time that way normal physical phone answering functionality and MiCollab answering functionality work without me needing to press anything on the M22. We do have wireless CS500 series in the office and I've been told that those do need lifters to properly answer from the headset. Hope this helps.

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 05:24:53 PM »
I think you just need to get them to test one and see if it suits them before rolling them out.

https://oneview.mitel.com/s/article/What-are-the-supported-headsets-for-Softphone-and-IP-Phones

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10