Author Topic: Plantronics 5200 UC Auto-Answers all calls  (Read 5158 times)

Offline ashley

• View Profile
Plantronics 5200 UC Auto-Answers all calls
« on: December 14, 2018, 10:25:54 AM »
At first I tried using the Plantronics 5220 but couldn't get it to connect reliably, it would connect once but then drop and never connect again. Then I read the Plantronics website which said only the 5200 UC is certified for use with Mitel phones.

Attempting to use the 5200 UC with a 6940 registered to a 3300, the USB receiver is plugged into the phone. Can pair the USB with the headset just fine, but every incoming call is immediately answered by the headset. We want the call to continue to ring on the phone until the receptionist decides to answer, not auto-answer immediately. I went into the headset settings themselves and turned off anything related to auto-answer. Auto-answer was disabled in our COS, but I tried it on and off, and it still auto-answered. I tried adding a soft key for auto-answer to the phone and toggle it on and off but it still auto-answered. I am not that familiar with the 3300 so am unsure what other settings could be causing this behavior. The phone only auto-answers when the bluetooth dongle is plugged in to it, no other time. Any advice would be appreciated.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Plantronics 5200 UC Auto-Answers all calls
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 06:31:20 AM »
in user COS :

Integrated DECT High Power – (set to NO)
Integrated DECT Wideband – (set to NO)
Head Set Switch Mute" - (Set to No)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10