Author Topic: Mitel Desk Phone Going To Voicemail  (Read 967 times)

Offline BobbyMitel

• View Profile
Mitel Desk Phone Going To Voicemail
« on: November 28, 2018, 04:29:59 PM »
Hello -

We have various users complaining that they are not getting calls to their desk phones; all inbound calls go to voicemail but all outbound calls work fine.  Both users that I have contacted have Micollab setup.  As a workaround, we enabled external twinning so they can still get calls to their cell phones.  I checked the call forwarding profile and the do not disturb form and both are off.  I ran the feature extension command and nothing is listed for "Active Features".  Please let me know of any other troubleshooting steps.

Thanks!
Bobby

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: Mitel Desk Phone Going To Voicemail
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 07:39:41 PM »
If nothing shows in the LOCATE FEATURE EXTENSION nnnn command, the next thing I would try is the MDUG form, check their group, see if the deskphone is "present".

Offline BobbyMitel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 07:11:31 AM »
If nothing shows in the LOCATE FEATURE EXTENSION nnnn command, the next thing I would try is the MDUG form, check their group, see if the deskphone is "present".

Thanks for your help.

In Multi-Device UG... His desk phone, external twinning ext. and softphone are listed and all are "Present"

Offline BobbyMitel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 07:30:54 AM »
It appears that this issue only involves Micollab users.  Not all, but some.  Still troubleshooting.

Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10