Author Topic: Rel 8.0 issue with forms and certain hard drives  (Read 749 times)

Offline mattyboy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Rel 8.0 issue with forms and certain hard drives
« on: November 28, 2018, 11:14:12 AM »
Have a customer who updated from 7.1 to rel 8.0 sp3  14.0.37 was updated in AUG 18 and worked fine until last week   now whenever they log into system the system admin page loads but without showing any form or list of forms  . tried at least 10 computers that previously worked  included two of my laptop which talked to another controller with the same release hours before.
Mitel said it may be an issue with a bug that certain SATA drives  but I have not heard back from them I gave them the info off the drives
anyone see this before

Thanks

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Rel 8.0 issue with forms and certain hard drives
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 05:08:52 PM »
That one I haven't seen, we have seen where the list of extensions don't show up after an upgrade, then you can either roll-back and upgrade again, or restore the database manually. But not showing any forms seems odd, maybe try simple reboot, and if that fails a backup and restore?

I have a hard time buying this is a hardware issue...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:10:37 PM by acejavelin »

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: Rel 8.0 issue with forms and certain hard drives
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 07:37:30 PM »
Have a customer who updated from 7.1 to rel 8.0 sp3  14.0.37 was updated in AUG 18 and worked fine until last week   now whenever they log into system the system admin page loads but without showing any form or list of forms  . tried at least 10 computers that previously worked  included two of my laptop which talked to another controller with the same release hours before.
Mitel said it may be an issue with a bug that certain SATA drives  but I have not heard back from them I gave them the info off the drives
anyone see this before

Thanks

Have you tried Ctrl-F5 to force the page to refresh?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10