Author Topic: Migration to MiVB 9.0. Issue with the file type downloaded from Mitel.com  (Read 2355 times)

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my MiVB MXE ||| to Version 9.0. I have downloaded the files from mitel.com in .zip format. When i unzip the file i see the folders have .iso and .gz files. In my previous experiance, i used download the.exe files and i know the process of upgrading MiVB using .exe file. Can any one help me how you guys are doing migration using .iso files? 

Adding more details: I did the Per-migration audit and everything looks good. Tried the Full Migration. For the Full Migration, i used the "internal repository" option and selected the .iso file(Tried selecting many different files in .zip file) and getting error"Failed to verify software load".
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 04:12:29 PM by pradeepgali »

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
Re: Migration to MiVB 9.0. Issue with the file type downloaded from Mitel.com
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 04:23:13 PM »
Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my MiVB MXE ||| to Version 9.0. I have downloaded the files from mitel.com in .zip format. When i unzip the file i see the folders have .iso and .gz files. In my previous experiance, i used download the.exe files and i know the process of upgrading MiVB using .exe file. Can any one help me how you guys are doing migration using .iso files? 

Adding more details: I did the Per-migration audit and everything looks good. Tried the Full Migration. For the Full Migration, i used the "internal repository" option and selected the .iso file(Tried selecting many different files in .zip file) and getting error"Failed to verify software load".
  In the Log Files this is what the error i see "Failed to verify file bootrom.s3 on local repository "

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 04:28:26 PM »
If you extract the software to D:\MiVB_SW\9.0.0.184 then when you select the repository, you just select D:\MiVB_SW as the software location... I went through this same thing, except I went to support and felt really stupid afterwards.

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 04:57:09 PM »
Big thanks for acejavelin. It worked now.  I was trying all the files and folders inside the 9.0.0.XX folder before.

thank You again.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10