Author Topic: Preventing interruption from incoming call during a conference call on Turret Sy  (Read 677 times)

Offline Renock

• View Profile
Hi All,

I am new here, but I have a quick question that I need your help with.

I have a customer that uses a 3300 with Turret Phones (5340s), and they frequently participate in Barg-In Conferences… They have asked if there is a way to prevent (block or reroute) incoming calls to sets that are participating in a Barg-In conference or other conference calls, so that these incoming calls do not interrupt the conference call with a call waiting, camp-on or any other tones?

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

Offline Ericlaracuente

• View Profile
I can be wrong but I'll take a stab at this one from two directions:

1. because the system knows that your phone is an A call no A Conference call without using software like MiCollab, you can have a DND softkey which they can press once they get on the call and that should send all calls to VM

2. Maybe adjust the 1st Alternative route, but I believe that the phone would still ring, which is something you don't want.

I would try #1, but if you use MiCollab you can automatically adjust the behaviour of the phone based on circumstance and presence, something to think about.

Hope this helps.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Turret phones?  Did you mean 5560s?

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10