Author Topic: MiVB 8.0 SP3 PR2 and OMM v.2.6.4  (Read 809 times)

Offline nowickj

• View Profile
MiVB 8.0 SP3 PR2 and OMM v.2.6.4
« on: November 02, 2018, 06:17:31 AM »
I have strange issue with DECT system that is in one of My customer. We have there MiVoice Business 8.0 SP3 PR2 and OMM v.2.6.4.
Few days ago customer send Me an information to replace old phone 5603 for a new one 5613, and that old phone 5603 must replace much older phone (I don’t remember what model). I have change as always IPID in OMM, Old MAC address under phone settings in MiVB I have replaced be new one, and I started to Subscribe. I have added PARK, and AC, Protection set for NO, and phone was registered, but something strange was happened. In OMM Portable Ports form Name and Number disappeared from that number that I was subscribing… Only IPID and MAC address was. Phone was working. I could make a call, but when I was trying to change it to add Name and Number then phone loos his Subscription. Phone under System -> Subscribe have System A, but under OMM there was X under Subscribe instead of  green Mark that inform Us that phone is working. And again I had to add PARK and AC to the phone. Another think, that phone was losing his subscription when it was restart or I have made restart OMM.
The next strange thing happened as I tried to add another number in OMM. When I was subscribing, the camera that I added earlier (the one I described above) disappeared from OMM, and this subscription was made and appeared in OMM without the Name and Number.

Offline Biggie3300

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: MiVB 8.0 SP3 PR2 and OMM v.2.6.4
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 11:14:24 PM »
Hi Nowickj,
Did you ever find a solution to this as it has just started happening on one of my systems, exact same issue.
Regards,

Biggie3300

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10