Author Topic: MVO250 s/w release archive anywhere? In need of v6.0.11.95  (Read 901 times)

Offline rklein

• View Profile
MVO250 s/w release archive anywhere? In need of v6.0.11.95
« on: October 25, 2018, 06:03:56 PM »
Hi,  I have had little luck with Mitel support. A customer's cf card went bad. I got a new one and converted the backup database ('everything to PC')  I then restored it and, although it worked, sort of, there were no voice recordings, messages, audiotext's restored. (Looking at the converted DB seems to show they were saved) Mitel support said, oh, yea, that has been broken for quite a while and they can't help

My only sensible solution is to downgrade the CF to the original release v6.0.11.95 and try restoring the original backup to that. Mitel said they don't keep prior releases!  I hope some wonderful person has made it a hobby of archiving prior versions that I could beg for!

Thanks
Bob

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: MVO250 s/w release archive anywhere? In need of v6.0.11.95
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 12:51:51 PM »
Mitel said they don't keep prior releases!
Of course they do... you can download every version from 1.0 to current via the ftp site.

I cannot give you those credentials, but support should be more than willing to do so, request it via the your ticket in the web portal.

BTW, you don't want 6.0.11.95, you want 6.0.11.120 (6.0 SP3 PR4) which is readily available on the engineering FTP site.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10