Author Topic: Auto Answer second caller when first caller hangs up.  (Read 636 times)

Offline braindead

• View Profile
Auto Answer second caller when first caller hangs up.
« on: October 17, 2018, 09:44:13 AM »
I have a customer with the following issue on the reception handsets which are SS4150s on per cabs.. The system is on MCD 6 SP3

When they are on a call and a second call comes in,,, on either a multicall or single key or direct to the phone itself, when the first caller hangs up the second call is automatically answered.. The user does not even get the chance to replace the hand piece as the call is automatically answered.

I have tried changing the following in the call of service
Auto Answer Allowed                          “no”        and there is no auto answer feature enabled on the handsets i.e. locate feature extn xxx shows
no features enabled.

Ringing line select                               “yes”     this doesn’t work as the second call is always automatically answered without key selection.

Force Device Busy if any line in use      “yes”     this doesn’t work as the second call is always present and ringing the line keys and is always automatically answered without key selection.

I have no idea where to go now with this now, and just wondering if anyone on the forum had come across this before, or has any suggestions..

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10