Author Topic: Total Abandonment  (Read 1363 times)

Offline traydeezy

• View Profile
Total Abandonment
« on: October 03, 2018, 01:58:06 PM »
How would I calculate the total abandonment? Would I add the short and long abandonment from the Queue Group Performance by Queue report?

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Total Abandonment
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 03:44:15 PM »
In contact center reports, that would be one way to calculate total abandoned calls. If you want to dive in to abandonment rates a little deeper there's both Queue and Queue Group Abandon Spectrum reports.

Offline traydeezy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 07:03:45 PM »
How do I know what the different spectrum intervals are?

Activity period   Abandoned   Maximum delay to abandon (hh:mm:ss)   Spectrum interval 1   % of contacts abandoned   Spectrum interval 2   % of contacts abandoned   Spectrum interval 3   % of contacts abandoned   Spectrum interval 4   % of contacts abandoned   Spectrum interval 5   % of contacts abandoned   Spectrum interval 6   % of contacts abandoned   Spectrum interval 7   % of contacts abandoned   Spectrum interval 8   % of contacts abandoned   Spectrum interval 9   % of contacts abandoned   Spectrum interval 10   % of contacts abandoned

Thanks

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 08:22:20 AM »
You can define those intervals in YSE. In "Queues" select the queue you want and there is a "Queue Spectrum" tab. You can set the seconds for Abandon, answer, interflow, talk, and ringing intervals. I'm a little surprised it's not set with defaults.

I would consider the attached a good starting point which can be tweaked based on your needs.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10