Author Topic: Ignite Email Bounce back  (Read 1048 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Ignite Email Bounce back
« on: September 28, 2018, 04:27:02 PM »
Hello,

The call center mgr is getting the following annoying email and I cannnot track it down.

A routing failure has occurred on Email Inbound 2017-08-10 08-42-28 AM and the failure branch was run

then another email says to check the failed folder in ignite. I log in with what I think is the admin account and I do see a failed section but there's nothing flagged. Is there another place to look? Is the same message and time stamp so it's one record being constantly flagged as bad from what I can gather.

thanks,

Offline Magpye

• View Profile
Re: Ignite Email Bounce back
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 03:45:32 AM »
Is there an inbound email workflow under multimedia on Yoursite Explorer called 'Email Inbound 2017-08-10 08-42-28 AM'?

It will be one of the transfer destinations that isn't working and going to the failed action under it, or it could be that it isn't matching on anything and right at the bottom of the workflow you'll have a last resort transfer that will have the email action associated to it.

If you are able to you could post/send me a screenshot of the workflow with everything expanded, I will try to help find it.

Offline Magpye

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 05:02:40 AM »
It will look like this:

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 01:59:25 PM »
Hi Magpye,

Sorry for the late response. Thanks for the tips as the work flow was there. This shot was taken from the bottom of the workflow. Should I change it's behavior?

thanks,

Offline Magpye

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 04:26:32 AM »
Normally the culprit is the email address you monitor has been CC'd into an email so it doesn't match on the To field.
In this scenario I normally edit the template so contain variables to help work out what is going on.

If you right click on the email section and edit the Email Template.
Change it to something like this to get all the information you need to troubleshoot.

-------------------------------------------------
An email was sent to <<To>> from <<From>> and did not match on the email filter on <<ActiveWorkflowId>>
It is possible that we were CC'd into this email... The CC address contained <<CC>>

This has been routed to the failed route last resort transfer.

This email had the following ID's - Case: <<CaseId>> | Media: <<MediaId>> | Ticket: <<TicketId>>
---------------------------------------------------

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10