Author Topic: Reception Voicemail Box Receives Duplicate Messages  (Read 932 times)

Offline kylanmarlow

• View Profile
Reception Voicemail Box Receives Duplicate Messages
« on: September 26, 2018, 01:43:48 PM »
Hey guys I have been loving this place so far thanks for all your help. I have a recent issue that our receptionist brought up. But he has been mentioning to me the last couple of weeks that when he listens to a voicemail message he receives 2 identical messages and has to go through them twice each time. Does anyone know if this was something that the user may have changed by accident or if  I can adjust something in the MiVoice 250 ??

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Reception Voicemail Box Receives Duplicate Messages
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 03:06:41 PM »
I would delete the mailbox and create a new one.

Offline kylanmarlow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 10:26:48 AM »
If I delete and recreate one will it be removed from all connected applications? Our front desk voicemail box is connected to a number of things and probably some that I am not aware of since it was put in place long before I took over this position.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 10:58:56 AM »
If I delete and recreate one will it be removed from all connected applications? Our front desk voicemail box is connected to a number of things and probably some that I am not aware of since it was put in place long before I took over this position.
Yes, you will have to go into any CRA's and put the destination back in if any are currently Mailbox XXX (where XXX is the receptionist mailbox/ext)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10