Author Topic: MiCollab for Mobile Deployment Issue  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Ericlaracuente

• View Profile
MiCollab for Mobile Deployment Issue
« on: September 20, 2018, 11:17:37 AM »
Hello,

I have a user which I'm trying to deploy MiCollab for Mobile. I'm working on a MiCollab 7.1.0.35 server, with a 9.0.22 MBG in integrated mode. The user has a UCC 4.0 Standard Enterprise license, and I've verified that the MiCollab profile has all the permissions to permit Mobile deployment. He's not my first deployment, but its the only one that's having issues enrolling. Also, Licensing is not an issue; I have over 500 mobile licenses available to me.

After I've sync'ed and added him into MiCollab server (from the MBG sync), I choose to deploy him, and he gets the enrollment email without issues. When he decides to scan the QR code (see attached image) the following error message comes up. Everyone else with similar configuration and licensing works fine.

Any help or suggestions?

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab for Mobile Deployment Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 11:58:41 AM »
Maybe your user don't have the good Feature profile ( User -> Micollab client --> User profile form)

Offline Ericlaracuente

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 12:08:34 PM »
Maybe your user don't have the good Feature profile ( User -> Micollab client --> User profile form)

Thanks, already checked and it does state MiCollab for Mobile as part of the License Feature. It has the same one that everyone else uses...

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 09:11:18 AM »
I've seen something like this where I deployed a user, but didn't have then licensed for mobile. When I added the mobile license they still had an issue so I had to re-deploy that user. It still didn't work after that because they were trying to use the old QR code instead of the new one.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 07:19:38 PM »
More often than not I have been having users run the web client and do self deployment and click on the QR

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10