Author Topic: Branding Mitel 69xx phones  (Read 2770 times)

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
Branding Mitel 69xx phones
« on: September 18, 2018, 08:02:21 AM »
Hello,

the way to put a brand on these phones is super easy, but too easy : one brand on one controller applies to all the phones of the same model connected to that controller. I don't know who conceived this but it's stupid at a time when more and more deployments are in the cloud. What about tenanting ?

Have you found a way to go around this to be able to put several brands on various phones, or at least deactivate branding on some phones ?

Regards

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Branding Mitel 69xx phones
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 11:29:32 AM »
You can upload diffrent brand , then in users and devices --> Branding application = choose the brand for each user/tenant

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 09:22:36 AM »
That's for 53XX phones. With a 69XX phone this is disabled.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 11:33:51 AM »
That's for 53XX phones. With a 69XX phone this is disabled.

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 11:56:12 AM »
That menu is greyed out as soon as I specify that my phone is a 69XX. And I can only upload one png file for each model.

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 04:06:20 PM »
Ronan- they had the same issue early on with the Visual voicemail form....if you had multiple Nupoints in your cluster, they all pointed to one. It was finally corrected to allow the form sync to be disabled in SDS...it took some time, but they fixed it.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 06:20:49 PM »
Ronan

Release 8 ? I m running release 8 sp3 and dont have This issue.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 08:26:16 PM »
I'm wondering if they fixed it with SP2

MiVoice Business Release 8.0 SP2
New Features and Capabilities

Support added to view SIP trunk traffic reports using the SIP TRAFFIC commands. The SIP trunk traffic data collection must be enabled in the Traffic Report Options form prior to running the SIP TRAFFIC commands.

The Multilingual Name Display feature is extended to support call display for external numbers, Speed Calls, groups, and other numbers that do not exist in the User and Services Configuration form through an external LDAP Server. See Multilingual Name Display Using External LDAP.

The Night Bell feature is now supported on all devices. See System Access Points and Trunk Answer From Any Station (TAFAS).

The administrator can program Make Busy FAC with speed call functionality using Make Busy walk away codes to allow users to create personal speed calls. The walkaway codes between the range 0-11 are supported. See ACD Make Busy Reason Codes.

Support added for the new Mitel S720 BT Speakerphone. The Mitel S720 BT Speakerphone is supported with Mitel 6930 and 6940 IP Phones. See the 6930 and 6940 IP Phone User Guides, and the Mitel S720 BT Speakerphone Quick Reference Guide and User Guide on the Mitel eDocs website for more information.

Support added for XML applications on the 69xx series IP phones that allows integration with Mitel applications, such as MiCollab Meeting Center (refer to Appendix A MiCollab Meeting Center Configuration in the MiCollab Client Administrator Guide, Release 8.0 on Mitel eDocs) and Mitel Mass Notification (refer to the Mitel Mass Notification Installation, Administration, and Maintenance Guide, on Mitel InfoChannel). The XML configuration files can be uploaded using the Phone Applications Update form or downloaded from an external server specified by the Application Info field in the Online Service URLs form.

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2018, 12:01:54 PM »
Yes it was release 8 but not the latest one. An upgrade is planned very soon, I'll see if it's better.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10