Author Topic: Modifying a Phone Tree  (Read 1678 times)

Offline bigpomaha@gmail.com

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Modifying a Phone Tree
« on: September 13, 2018, 04:00:45 PM »
We currently have a phone tree setup for the office.  It currently has 2 options and we need to modify that to 4 options.  I was well versed in teh 5000 but not so with the 3300.  Acn anyone tell me roughly where i might start to look for the program setting for this tree.  One thing i do know is that it is setup somehow with voicemail..i think.  Anyhow, if i could find the programming i can make the changes but have no clue where or what it's called since everything in the 3300 is in GREEK.  Any help is certainly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Perry

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Modifying a Phone Tree
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 07:47:58 PM »
We need to know if this is embedded vm (Express Messenger) or external (Nupoint)

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 12:57:16 PM »
John,

Not sure i understand the question.  When our outside number is dialed the callere gets a voice mesage to press 1 or 2.  Then the call is routed to the appropriate user.  We need to add a 3 adn 4 but not sure where in the system it is setup.  Hope this helps some.  Thanks 

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 03:13:57 PM »
Are the voice mailboxes programmed in the 3300 (embedded voice mail), or on a separate server (MiCollab/NuPoint)?

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 04:11:59 PM »
Sorry.  My bad.  They are embedded on the 3300

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 06:49:06 PM »
There are a couple of ways this may be done.  does the main greeting repeat itself? if so it is likely a MLAA otherwise look in the mailbox form for single digit boxes.

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 10:32:40 AM »
I don't believe it repeats itself and from what i remember about it being setup is that it was done with voicemail somehow.  Just can't seem to find what i'm looking for.  If i go into Voicemail then VM Multi-Level Auto Attendant, I can see soe of the mailbox number that they get transferred to.  What i don't know is how to add the option 3 adn 4 that i need to add.  Thanks again for the assistance.  i really appreciate it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10