Author Topic: Voice Mail Admin  (Read 1010 times)

Offline libingbong

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Voice Mail Admin
« on: September 04, 2018, 09:44:23 AM »
Hello everyone and thanks for this excellent forum.

I am trying to reach the Voice Mail Admin TUI by dialing 9999 after reaching the voice mail greeting but I am getting "I'm sorry the system is not configured for that feature".

Any help to get this working would be greatly appreciated.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Voice Mail Admin
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 10:34:50 AM »
Hello everyone and thanks for this excellent forum.

I am trying to reach the Voice Mail Admin TUI by dialing 9999 after reaching the voice mail greeting but I am getting "I'm sorry the system is not configured for that feature".

Any help to get this working would be greatly appreciated.
You need to set the passcodes in VM Options before the mailbox is accessible... in later versions of software it is disabled by default to prevent toll fraud.

Offline libingbong

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 03:36:53 PM »
after dialing 9999 and hearing "You are being transferred to the Administrator."   .............  I am currently getting "That extension is not valid.  Please try again." 

Offline msouva

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 05:00:15 PM »
In order to access it here, dial the voice mail group number (i.e. 5000).  In my case if I dial it from my phone with a voice mail account, it asks for my password.  I press the * button and it then prompts for a mailbox number.  Enter the 9999 and it should say welcome to the administrator account, please enter the password.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 09:19:00 AM »
after dialing 9999 and hearing "You are being transferred to the Administrator."   .............  I am currently getting "That extension is not valid.  Please try again."

You need to press * at the greeting first, to tell the system you want to log in to a mailbox. *then* enter the administrator mailbox number. If you only dial the mailbox number the system will try to transfer you to that extension/mailbox, which is not what you want to do.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10