Author Topic: Where do SMDR tags go?  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Where do SMDR tags go?
« on: September 03, 2018, 11:53:21 AM »
Three SIP trunks on MCD, two to be decommissioned. SMDR is logged to MiCC. I set a unique SMDR Tag on all three SIP trunks in the hope that I could distinguish what traffic was on what SIP trunk, but when I look in SMDR Inspector, it isn't sent. What use is the SMDR tag? -or- Do I need to something else too?

Offline Ericlaracuente

• View Profile
Re: Where do SMDR tags go?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 06:24:22 PM »
Three SIP trunks on MCD, two to be decommissioned. SMDR is logged to MiCC. I set a unique SMDR Tag on all three SIP trunks in the hope that I could distinguish what traffic was on what SIP trunk, but when I look in SMDR Inspector, it isn't sent. What use is the SMDR tag? -or- Do I need to something else too?

In the SMDR inspecter, when you do searches, you can select the MCD from where the information is coming from, and in the report itself, you can see which Network Element participated in the call handling. Are you able to see this?

Also, if you make any changes with tags or things like that, I've always bounced the MiContact Center MiTAI Proxy when doing changes like that for good measure.

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Where do SMDR tags go?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 08:30:12 AM »
I am selecting the MCD ["Media Server"] of interest, which is fine, but which column is the network element supposed to be in? MiCC server has had a reboot.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10