Author Topic: Hot to setup multicall on office phone.  (Read 1427 times)

Offline lpaz

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hot to setup multicall on office phone.
« on: August 24, 2018, 03:33:37 PM »
We have a situation wherein one of our office locations will be undergoing some construction. there will still be person at the front office for a little while in the mornings, but they wish to setup a temp office location where another person will be located as well. They basically want to have the office extension ring thru to another phone at the temp office.

When I login to the MiVoice Business System->Users and Devices->Users and Services configuration and enter the office extension, I see an option in the Keys section for multicall for the line type, but I'm not seeing where to enter the phone extension of the second phone to dial or call.

Can you please tell me where to add this second extension number in?

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hot to setup multicall on office phone.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 10:05:02 AM »
You will need to add the extension of the office undergoing the construction as a multicall button on the phone in the temporary office.

The base extension in the temporary office will need to be different from the base extension in the construction area.

Offline lpaz

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Hot to setup multicall on office phone.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 02:39:36 PM »
You will need to add the extension of the office undergoing the construction as a multicall button on the phone in the temporary office.

The base extension in the temporary office will need to be different from the base extension in the construction area.
Ok, Thanks for the explanation. I'll be at the site today so I'll get this setup for them.

Thanks again!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10