Author Topic: 2 Different Emergency Notifications on security phones  (Read 755 times)

Offline TKMan

• View Profile
2 Different Emergency Notifications on security phones
« on: August 23, 2018, 11:37:36 AM »
My head of security just asked if the security phones (3 buildings in close proximity with 4 different phones) can have a button that when hit will notify the other phones there is an emergency coming from the one phone so the officers can alert each other with a quick button without dialing 911. This would be similar to the button we already have when someone dials 911 these phones get notified. This being said, is there a way to have 2 emergency notification buttons on the phone and how would the two different number ring two different notification buttons, Can I have one notification button but 2 different alarm ring styles or will this not work altogether? Any help would be appreciated.
TK

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Different Emergency Notifications on security phones
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 07:26:55 AM »
I don't think it's possible to have two different notification groups but you should be able to set up a key that will alert everyone with out dialing 911.
The alert is triggered whenever a call is routed through an ARS route that is tagged as an emergency call.
Just set up a route to anything else, could be an extension on another node, and tag it as an emergency call.
That will ring everyone in the emergency groups.

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10