Author Topic: Change the primary line from single line to key system  (Read 1720 times)

Offline kapple

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Change the primary line from single line to key system
« on: August 22, 2018, 11:11:59 AM »
I have 2 Mitel 6920 IP phones that are members a hunt group. Both of these phones are in a Multi-device user group. The primary line of both of these phones are Key System lines. I created a new station, added it to the same hunt group, and created a Multi-device user group for it.

I want to change the primary line from a Single Line to a Key System, but am not finding a way to do this.

Attached are images from the Keys form for x2843 (currently deployed and prime line is Key System), and x2849 (the station I need help with configuring prime line as key system):

There is one main difference right now between the 2 existing stations, and the new one. The existing stations are configured within the Mitel Applications Suite as a MiNet device. so that they can be used for Oaisys call recording. However, I do not think that would be affecting the ability to configure the primary line as a Key System.

Any help with configuring this would be appreciated.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Change the primary line from single line to key system
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 12:04:07 PM »
You should be able to add 2849 as a Key System on another device. I might not change until then, but I haven't played much with the 6920 yet.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 07:39:35 PM »
Yes, you have to add it elsewhere as a keysystem before it will change

Offline kapple

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 10:53:02 AM »
Thank you both johnp and ZuluAlpha, that did the trick.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10