Author Topic: MiV-CR and MiCCO Integration Issue with Exporting Calls to Audio File  (Read 4465 times)

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
MiVoice Call Recorder and MiContact Center Office Integration Issue with Exporting Calls to Audio File

I have an issue with getting calls to exports after following these steps.

1. Open MiCCO Reporter
2. Double Left-Click Call List All Calls
3. Find a Valid Recorded Call
4. Right-Click or Double Click on the Call Entry and Select Play
5. It opens up a connection to the MiV-CR and logs in with an account that can listen to and export calls
6. Listen to the call
7. Right-Click on the Call in MiV-CR and select Export Audio to Disk...
8. I get an error box, "The email integration module has failed to initialize; (0),
9. Click OK
10. I get another error box, "Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID (61f89f0E-7DD2-4D11-A556-4501D4F0d612) failed due to the following error; 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004D154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
11. Click OK
12. It opens up the Export Audio to Disk box, but although I can select a Format I am not able to select a Bit Rate so it fails.

Has anyone else ran into this issue before?

The catch-22 is that if I manually open up Management Studio and list All Calls I can View I am able to Export Calls with no problem. Also, if I have already manually started Management Studio prior to using MiContact Center Office Reporter to link over there it works just fine. This only happens if MiContact Center Office Reporter tries to open up Management Studio itself, while still using the same credentials, that this problem happens.

I have been looking up the 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004D154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)) COM error and have not found anything that is helpful. This is happening on Windows 7, 10, and 2012 so it is not limited to any one OS, but I have not been able to successfully utilize regsrv32.exe to register the service the CLSID is associated with; which happens to be the CTSAudioConvert.dll and my hunch would also be the CTSMail.dll as well since I get the first error that the email integration module has failed to initialize.

I have attached an export of it failing from the Problem Step Recorder off the customer machine in case my explanation wasn't too clear.

Thanks,

TE

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiV-CR and MiCCO Integration Issue with Exporting Calls to Audio File
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 05:11:21 AM »
Hi teck ,

You should install "Desktop experience" feature on your server.

attached

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 07:51:54 AM »
sunspark,

Well, I installed the Desktop Experience features as well as the features required to support it and that did not fix the problem or change the errors I am having.

After looking into the error some more I have run into two separate schools of thought on how to solve the problem.

1. Mitel needs to fix the code to support Any CPU and add 64-bit drivers
2. The 64-bit regsrv32.exe opens up a 32-bit regsrv32.exe, but where it looks for the dll in syswow64 folder instead of the system32 folder; which to me seems backwards.

Thanks,

TE

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 11:02:59 AM »
tech,

check that u have full access for : lame_enc.dll   ( C:\programm files 86 \ call recording \ msi management studio

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 12:30:57 PM »
sunspark,

That path nor the lame_enc.dll exist on the system anywhere. A call is always made to the oaisys call recording management studio each time a recorded is to be played.

***Modified***

Actually, I did find it.

C:\Users\techelec\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\ZT89AABE.JMA\W5DMKCAV.6NT\oais..tion_08cc20c2182722aa_0009.0001_2d1574c8082a939b\lame_enc.dll

This is where all of the .dll files are located that don't seem to be registered properly.

If I try to register them under Windows\SysWow64\regsvr32.exe in administrator mode it still won't register until I put the dll within the SYSWOW64 folder, but then it fails to work altogether.

Thanks,

TE
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:43:36 PM by Tech Electronics »

Offline paladin_cw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2021, 04:18:43 PM »
Hello. I encountered the same issue and I spent hours trying to fix it and figure out what was going on under the hood. I should mention that the installation of Windows Media Player did not help.

I think that during the installation process, CTSAudioConvert.dll fails to register and therefore exporting calls does not work. After looking at the dependencies on this file through process explorer, I came to the following conclusion:

CTSAudioConvert depends on Visual Studio C++ Redistributable to be installed. Make sure both x86 and x64 versions are installed, but I think this software uses the x86 version of the library. Without this prerequisite installed, the DLL will not register behind the scenes.

After installing the redistributable, the issue was resolved.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10