Author Topic: Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business  (Read 8052 times)

Offline mmast

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business
« on: August 20, 2018, 01:07:29 PM »
I was looking at the following post, but I do not have the privacy settings as indicated by the solution.
http://mitelforums.com/forum/index.php?topic=11316.0

A little background:

We are now running two Active Directory domains, and are in the process of migrating users from one to the other.
Both domains A and B need to be functional at the same time.
There is a two way trust between the domains.
They are both configured to sync in MiCollab, with Domain A (the original) set for authentication.

I cleared the default query string from my user account in Domain A, performed a sync, manually deleted any entry I could find that related to my extension or user name, then ran a sync with Domain B without any errors. My account with the query string was imported from domain B and placed in the detained queue as expected. When I go to save the entry I receive the following

Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business

When I check MiVoice Business I can see my user but no extensions are applied. I have also tried using a different extension number, but had the same error message. If I try saving the entry again I get duplicate users in MiVoice Business.

My user was a new user created in domain B without using the domain migration tool. It was done manually to prevent conflicts.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Offline mmast

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 03:53:29 PM »
Digging around the logs, found the following but it is not much help since it tells me to do what I did to find the message.

Code: [Select]
errors:SasErrors(errors:[SasError(dateTime:1534780618709, message:Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business, suggestion:Sync data from MiVoice Business to MiCollab, detailedMessage:Error encountered, check network connectivity, check server logs.)])), id=XXXXXX, sasErrors=SasErrors(errors:[SasError(dateTime:1534780618709, message:Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business, suggestion:Sync data from MiVoice Business to MiCollab, detailedMessage:Error encountered, check network connectivity, check server logs.

Offline mmast

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 04:11:50 PM »
Found the following in /var/log/sdcc/current. The time stamp matches the last attempt to save the new entry. Appears my account still exists somewhere. Does anyone have any ideas where I should look?

Code: [Select]
@400000005b7af62906dcacfc 0:: ERROR-Software: 2018/08/20 13:10:55:114: SDS-CC: GenericHibernateDAO.java(382): com.mitel.sds.cmncomp.server.hibernate.GenericHibernateDAO:
@400000005b7af62906dcb0e4 9290 - 10.200.2.153
@400000005b7af62906dcb0e4 null - GenericHibernateDAO - insertDEIRecordIndinsert - Duplicated values - ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "gdm_user_authentication_login_id_key"
@400000005b7af62906dcb4cc   Detail: Key (login_id)=(michael.mast) already exists.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10