Author Topic: Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Ericlaracuente

• View Profile
Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business
« on: August 17, 2018, 02:00:25 PM »
Hello,

Today, every time I go to press Save in MiCollab's Bulk User Provisioning page so that an agent can be created I receive the following error message: Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business.

I've run a sync on the MiCollab side and the MiVB side as well and they complete successfully. No SDS errors.

Anyone know where I can go to resolve this?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Failed to sync data change from MiCollab to MiVoice Business
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 02:17:15 PM »
This is typically a numbering conflict somewhere... Go to the MCD maintenance console and do a "locate number XXXX" on one of the extensions you are trying to create and see if it exists in the 3300. Otherwise, check the logs, it should give more information.

Offline Ericlaracuente

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 02:26:29 PM »
This is typically a numbering conflict somewhere... Go to the MCD maintenance console and do a "locate number XXXX" on one of the extensions you are trying to create and see if it exists in the 3300. Otherwise, check the logs, it should give more information.

Thanks for the reply. Did that before assigning the number I currently chose, I've tried even different DID's from the numbering plan we own and no dice, all come back with the same error.

The funny thing was that it allowed me to delete extensions I was scheduled to remove, but not add.

Offline Ericlaracuente

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 05:16:59 PM »
Issue resolved.

There was a Privacy setting on the ACD template being used (don't know who enabled it) but this was preventing the ACD agent from being provisioned, the sad part that this issue was reflected on the MiCollab side as a network error...

Fixed the Template and things are working smoothly.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10