Author Topic: How setup LDAP for MiCollab AWV  (Read 1030 times)

Offline mlouie

• Contributer
    • View Profile
How setup LDAP for MiCollab AWV
« on: August 15, 2018, 07:06:46 PM »
Can the LDAP configuration in the MiCollab Audio Web Video conferencing setup be used with Active Directory? The "Sample Values of Key LDAP Parameters" table on that page shows sample values for Active Directory. But then down below, it says "If your LDAP server is an Active Directory server then you should configure and use the MiCollab Integrated Directory Service". Why would they show samples of configuring it for AD if it doesn't work for AD? Has anyone gotten it working for AD? If so, how did you get it working? I have configured it for AD but I cannot get it working. The user logins always fail.

I would rather not have to configure IDS as it is much more complicated and includes installing a certificate on the directory server. I don't understand how I would obtain that certificate. Where do I get it from? So I'd like to know if I have to do IDS or not. I am just wanting to use AD for logging in to the website for the conferencing server. I do not care about AD integration with anything else in our Mitel systems.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10