Author Topic: Re-IP a Clustered Teleworker vMBG Server  (Read 767 times)

Offline Ericlaracuente

• View Profile
Re-IP a Clustered Teleworker vMBG Server
« on: August 15, 2018, 10:24:05 AM »

Hello,

I have 2 TW servers which are clustered and currently in the same DMZ subnet. We recently stood up a CoLo, and I would like to ship one of the TW vMBG servers to our DMZ at the CoLo’s network. My question is:

Do I need to break the cluster to re-IP the affected server, and move to the DMZ? Or,
Can I move and re-IP the device while being in the cluster and once network communication is back up and running things should work smoothly?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
Re: Re-IP a Clustered Teleworker vMBG Server
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 11:48:58 AM »
I recently relocated a TW to a new location without breaking the cluster. Just re-IP the device and make sure all appropriate FW ports are open between the two sites and you should be good to go.

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 11:59:39 AM »
Come to think of it, I physically relocated one MBG appliance and migrated one physical to virtual- IP address changed in the Virtual network. Both were done without breaking the cluster.

Offline Ericlaracuente

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 02:06:14 PM »
Come to think of it, I physically relocated one MBG appliance and migrated one physical to virtual- IP address changed in the Virtual network. Both were done without breaking the cluster.

Thanks for the details, that was the last doubt I had. Mine are virtual but I know that it will follow the same course of action.

;D

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10