Author Topic: MiCC registering/syncing with AMC issue  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
MiCC registering/syncing with AMC issue
« on: July 25, 2018, 07:23:13 AM »
Hello, so this is a problem I'm having since my first days with Mitel almost 5 years ago now. I've never been able to sync an MiCC (formerly CIS) to Mitel from my main client site. I've done it fine on other networks

My MiVBs are synced, my Micollabs and various MSL based servers are synced, my LBGs are synced (those are Windows servers), my LCS is synced (another Windows server), it's really annoying.

All these systems are on the same LAN, with the same firewall settings, register.mitel-amc.com and sync.mitel-amc.com are specifically allowed, SSH allowed, ports 22 and 443 allowed.

I've followed the document AMC Synchronization Troubleshooting Steps and I can ping and telnet into the AMC servers fine, from my Windows Server. So why can't the MiCC wizard sync from that same server ?

Thanks for any idea you might have, I really don't want to register this one offline.

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
Re: MiCC registering/syncing with AMC issue
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 08:07:14 AM »
I figured this one out.

I got a network guy to look at the firewall when I hit the button and he saw the server trying to connect, not to the AMC, but to micc.mitel.com

He authorized this site and voila, problem solved.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10