Author Topic: ACD hold time notification  (Read 1559 times)

Offline JasonTL

• View Profile
ACD hold time notification
« on: July 24, 2018, 05:24:02 PM »
Mitel 3300 8.0 SP3 software load 14.0.3.19

We are currently using ACD queues for our call center. I have saw with a couple other PBX customers that they have a notification by email when the hold times reach 10 minutes. I cannot find anything related to this for the Mitel 3300? Do you guys know of any type of notification by email for hold times?

Thanks

Offline ghost

• View Profile
Re: ACD hold time notification
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 07:44:41 PM »
Im not aware of anything with the Mitel controller, the most you can do is have a button that flashes and rings

If you want email notification you would need to look at using the Mitel Contact Centre, you can set alarms that colour the call in the application, play a sound, display a pop-up, bring the application to front and send an email, all based on a list of possible variables

Offline JasonTL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 10:16:29 PM »
I believe they have micontact center. Can you use these functions while still using the PBX ACD groups? I am not very familiar with the Micontact center setup. Thanks for your reply.

Offline ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 10:43:22 PM »
MiContact Center doesnt actually queue the calls, it just provides a user interface and reporting tool to the ACD on the Mitel Controller. So yes, you can use MiCC for ACD paths on MiVB

the only time MiCC takes control of a call is when it is been used for IVR routing

Offline JasonTL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 02:39:57 PM »
I have found the ACD queues listed in YourSite Explorer. I found the queue we need to add the notification. That looks ot be the correct place, but I do not see any field to add notifications or email addresses? Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks againm for your help.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 08:20:26 PM »
You have to program it in Contact Centre Client.

When in the realtime monitor for the queue, right click in the windows and "Set Alarms"
Here you will set your thresholds on what event you want to monitor and the action you want to take when that threshold is met.

The problem will be that the real-time monitor must be running for the actions to take place so you can't set your alarms and then close the client or the profile for that matter.

Offline ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 08:45:56 PM »
as Sarond said, the Contact Centre Client needs to be running with monitors loaded

My recommendation is if you have a wall board displaying queue stats, set the alarm on this as it will be running all the time

Offline JasonTL

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 09:41:34 AM »
I got it working, thank you for the help.

Offline Ericlaracuente

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 10:50:43 AM »
OP, what you are looking for can be accomplished via MiContact Center, but you must have InQueue Workflow to get it done.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10