Author Topic: Retrieve system hold with DECT 112  (Read 797 times)

Offline rick

• View Profile
Retrieve system hold with DECT 112
« on: July 23, 2018, 04:21:59 PM »
I have a customer with 3 dect 112 phones. They would like to pick up a system hold using these phones.

Is is possible for the receptionist to put a call on hold. Then inform the users through the page port speakers and for the dect user to then retrieve the held call by using the dect phone??

I thought it would work using the feature code for 'reverse transfer', but I cant seem to get it working......

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Retrieve system hold with DECT 112
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 06:57:43 AM »
Rick,

Reverse Transfer is what you would need to perform that task as you thought, but what you are probably missing is the hook flash to tell the system you are using a feature code prior to dialing the 4.

Thanks,

TE

Offline rick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 03:24:34 PM »
Rick,

Reverse Transfer is what you would need to perform that task as you thought, but what you are probably missing is the hook flash to tell the system you are using a feature code prior to dialing the 4.

Thanks,

TE

Thanks TE. Yeah, thats my issue! Do you klknow of any way to make a hookflash on these phones?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 08:03:06 AM »
rick,

I'm sorry I forgot those are SIP devices that use Dect to talk to the base. A basic SIP Device can't do a Reverse Transfer because it isn't able to access the OAI functions like a Single Line cordless phone.

Sorry,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10