Author Topic: Mitel ATA TA7102 -- MiVoice Business Call transfer failing with "403 Forbidden"  (Read 1862 times)

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
I have a MiVoice TA7102 connected to MiVoice Business as phone type"Generic SIP Phone". I got the basic calls working. Call transfer is failing. Call made from PSTN to analog phone connected to Analog phone. Analog phone answers the call. Then flash hook and tries to transfer the call to another PSTN phone.

MiVoice Business is responding with "403 forbidden" in response to the transfer INVITE from ATA.

the other features like hold, call forward are working fine.

Any inputs on this?

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Is there a multicall key added to this?

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
Thank You. The is what the issue was. I added a miltiCall key and transfer calls working. Why do we need muticall key when we don't need it for minet protocol phone?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Thank You. The is what the issue was. I added a miltiCall key and transfer calls working. Why do we need muticall key when we don't need it for minet protocol phone?
In the 3300, mulitcall keys are essentially the number of "call paths" the device has... it requires 2 to transfer a call. Every Mitel integration document I have ever seen gives SIP devices a multicall appearance of itself, sometimes more than just one additional one.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I would add that this is related to the replace system features with device based option in the sip device capability form. If you set it to no, I think you will find that it will pass the hook flash and do a transfer without the multicall. I can't say what other things might break but it likely would make a sip ata using a single line license have some additional functionality.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10