Author Topic: Trial/training license  (Read 937 times)

Offline ISDX

• View Profile
Trial/training license
« on: July 05, 2018, 11:52:02 AM »
Hi Folks, wondering if there is such a thing as a trial/training license for an MXe?
What happened, is that shortly after completing my installation/maintenance course for the Mivoice Business course last year, a colleague gave me a MXe to keep and play around with to gain some hands on experience in a small lab type setup in my garage. It had been licensed to a previous client but as I was using it "off-line", this was not a problem.
All I was currently using it for was adding IP phones up to it's max limit extc and playing around with ring groups etc.
The HDD then went faulty and although I now have a new HDD, I can't license it, therefore it appears to be totally useless.
My question is: Is there such a thing as a temp/training licence I can use for purely off-line training purposes as I have described, and if so, where can I download it from?

Any help much appreciated.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Trial/training license
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 04:56:37 PM »
Hi Folks, wondering if there is such a thing as a trial/training license for an MXe?
What happened, is that shortly after completing my installation/maintenance course for the Mivoice Business course last year, a colleague gave me a MXe to keep and play around with to gain some hands on experience in a small lab type setup in my garage. It had been licensed to a previous client but as I was using it "off-line", this was not a problem.
All I was currently using it for was adding IP phones up to it's max limit extc and playing around with ring groups etc.
The HDD then went faulty and although I now have a new HDD, I can't license it, therefore it appears to be totally useless.
My question is: Is there such a thing as a temp/training licence I can use for purely off-line training purposes as I have described, and if so, where can I download it from?

Any help much appreciated.
Contact your Mitel rep... there is a demo license "kit" you can get. I don't remember the specifics but I think it's like 5 of each of most license  features.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trial/training license
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 03:16:32 PM »
the demo kit is not free.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10