Author Topic: MiCollab PC client 7.x statuses  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Rixy

• View Profile
MiCollab PC client 7.x statuses
« on: June 29, 2018, 10:06:57 AM »
Hi all,

I may be having a moment here. But i was troubleshooting an issue with a Micollab client v7.x the other day and when trying to change the status, it was only giving "Gone for the Day" and "Do Not Disturb". And manage status was greyed out.  I've been lucky enough not to come across many MiCollab issues in my time and completed the course years ago.

Anyone know what this is down to? i couldn't see anything glaringly obvious in the config.

Thanks all in advance

Rixy

Offline Magpye

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab PC client 7.x statuses
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 04:10:20 AM »
Hi Rixy,

This is to do with the licensed features against the user.

Sounds like they have a basic license or the default feature profile.

Check their Micollab feature profile under the user.

Offline Rixy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 04:35:29 AM »
Thanks Magpye,

*edit*

I have just found out from a friend that it might be to do with the deskphone feature. i'll check that and report back

*edit/*

Do you happen to know what licenced feature the user would specifically need? I would have thought that the other two statuses would not be available if it was a licenced feature. The only missing one is "In The Office" and the ability to manage status conditions.

Cheers

Rixy
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:53:42 AM by Rixy »

Offline Magpye

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 06:41:46 AM »
Hi Rixy,

Off the top of my head I don't know the required features,

Under the users account in Micollab Client Service configuration there is an option to reset dynamic status on save, have you tried that?

Offline Rixy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 07:34:21 AM »
Cheers again Magpye,

Unfortunately the customer is happy with the workaround i put in and i can't access the system without going via their Service Desk. Sadly this is going to be an unresolved thread!!!

Rixy

Offline TKMan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 10:43:42 AM »
I am still having an issue with this. It almost seems like the "In The Office" Status was deleted at one point and I can not find how to add it back in anywhere. I would also like to be able to change or add to the Entry Licence statuses as this licence seems to be the one that greys the button out. I am running out of premium and standard licences and will have to start deploying with Entry and this problem will be a major one soon as the default is DND right now and cuts the phones off for people. Has anyone come up with a solution?

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 09:33:04 PM »
Entry license cannot edit the statuses. The only fix is to upgrade to a higher UCC bundle.

Offline Magpye

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 03:37:37 AM »
I am still having an issue with this. It almost seems like the "In The Office" Status was deleted at one point and I can not find how to add it back in anywhere. I would also like to be able to change or add to the Entry Licence statuses as this licence seems to be the one that greys the button out. I am running out of premium and standard licences and will have to start deploying with Entry and this problem will be a major one soon as the default is DND right now and cuts the phones off for people. Has anyone come up with a solution?

Under the users account in Micollab Client Service configuration there is an option to reset dynamic status, this should set the enrty ones to the defaul which I think is in the office.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10