Author Topic: MiVoice 250 and SIP Gateway for Analog Line Use  (Read 729 times)

Offline bnob

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MiVoice 250 and SIP Gateway for Analog Line Use
« on: June 25, 2018, 02:39:27 PM »
We have multiple facilities setup to connect back to our main facility's Mitel system for office phones. At the remote facility we have setup SIP gateways with analog lines connected to them so if emergency services are needed then they route to local facility. We also so the facility has a local number that customer's can call and then we ring multiple phones in the facility. I've got a new facility setup and SIP gateway is connected. Outgoing calls work fine over the analog line that is connected to the Gateway. Incoming calls aren't working though. Line just rings constantly when you call the number. The SIP gateway can see the call but it isn't routing the call to the hunt group I've setup. I'm not sure what I'm missing at this point. I basically copied the settings from another facility and then went in and changed the destination applications that were created specifically for this site. Any suggestions on what to check that could be preventing incoming calls from working?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiVoice 250 and SIP Gateway for Analog Line Use
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 07:50:43 AM »
bnob,

Are you sure that your SIP Gateway is sending the information to the MiVO-250 in the correct format?

Post some SIP logs that are sent from the Gateway to the MiVO-250 that are not ringing your hunt group.

What is the make and model of your SIP Gateway?

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10