Author Topic: Mitel Contact Center problems with call reports location and duration  (Read 784 times)

Offline gmillan

• View Profile
We are using only the call reporting portion of the Mitel Contact Center.  I have it synchronized with our Mitel 3300 controllers and when I run a report we are getting data.  I am running employee group billing trace reports and am encountering two problems:

One, the call location is being misinterpreted as international calls.  Ex. an inbound or outbound call from the 610 area code is being interpreted as Australia.  This is happening for all domestic calls being shown as international.  In the Media servers portion of the Site Explorer I have the location info set as US and Pennsylvania 610.  I have the minimum digits to dial local calls as 10 digits and the max also at 10.  I've tried adjusting these but still get the same results.

Two, the duration of calls is supposed to display as hh:mm:ss but instead all of the durations are coming up as decimal entries.  This two I haven't been able to figure out how to rectify.

Anyone experience similar or could help point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
It won't help you but I have the same/opposite problem with area codes, French numbers are interpreted as being from various US areas, very annoying.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10