Author Topic: Unable to perform software download (Via Scheduler) to MiVB-- SI Error 79  (Read 876 times)

Offline FrankMTate

• View Profile
I have been running Unattended Upgrades from 7.2 to 8.0 SP3 on our Cluster of Mitel MiVB systems. I have completed about 100 system this way.

I have run into one system, a CXII, which will not download the software using the "Software Download" event in the scheduler. The logs show a -- SI error 79.

Log Type  Software
Log Number  4946
Severity  Error
Date  2018/May/08
Time  08:32:57
Source  com.mitel.esmgmt.app.scheduler.application.softwa reMgmt.SwMgmtService
Description  280057824 (Thread-45)> Error encountered. Reason: The install has failed.: executeSI failed. SI Error Code: 79 
Module  Main
File Name and Line Number  MiLog4jLogger.java;4294967295

I cannot find any documentation on Error 79.

I have rebooted the system several times but no change.

This is not a system that I can go onsite to upgrade and our network prevents me from using the Software Installer Tool remotely.

I am hoping someone out there can help me resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Frank

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Use Remote Desktop/TeamViewer/Bomgar or whatever remote desktop of choice to control a local PC and run Software installer (and Filezilla server if necessary) on it and run it that way.

In these rare events, we use a small preconfigured PC and ship it to the customer with our remote access and the necessary Mitel software installed, perform the upgrade manually and have them ship it back. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0748CCBR1 or similar. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10