Author Topic: Database Reporting issue  (Read 1379 times)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Database Reporting issue
« on: June 06, 2018, 09:34:27 AM »
In System Administration and Diagnostics, under Reporting, Database Reporting, is anyone else having an issue where you try to generate any report it fails with "There is a problem generating the report. Please try running DB Test and Repair on the database. If the problem persists, save the logs and contact Technical Support." then after about 15 seconds Sys Admin closes automatically?

EDIT: Another technician in my office is having the same issue, and we have tried it on a few remote access machines, all of them have the same issue.

I am getting it on all sites (tried about 5) and system versions. I am using the latest SysAdmin (6.3.21.0-64bit) on Windows 10.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 09:37:17 AM by acejavelin »

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Database Reporting issue
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 11:49:18 AM »
Ace, I don't have the warm and fuzzies about this software release. We've had issues on our 3 sites upgraded from v6.0, but a brand new install seems to be okay so far.

We've got a big upgrade this weekend, including virtualization of two physical PS1 servers. I guess time will tell.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Database Reporting issue
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 02:04:26 PM »
Hmm... We have done quite a few upgrades without issues, although none with a PS-1. So far the only issue I have had is with the SA&D application not being able to do database reporting.

The station flag "Display CID on Ringing" alone is worth the upgrade. :)

Otherwise, since we still refuse to use 6900 series phones on the MiVO250, I am not seeing much difference.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10