Author Topic: PCM Channels Bay 1  (Read 870 times)

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
PCM Channels Bay 1
« on: June 05, 2018, 06:30:37 AM »
I had to go to a downed hotel yesterday, and their system wouldn't load. It is a 2 ELx cabinet BCCIII ML system with a dual fim in slot 10 using the 9109-017-001 bat control cards. Anyway, I asked if there was a backup LOL. I had a flash with Q46.0.1 with which I was able to get the system back up and get a database copy. The issue I have is Bay 1 is reporting a PCM alarm indicating a third of the channels are unavailable. Any thoughts or help troubleshooting this would be appreciated. FWIW, I did move the processor to the second cabinet and this persists. I also loaded the database into a ELx processor I had with me , same alarm.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: PCM Channels Bay 1
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 05:50:16 PM »
FWIW. I looked at this on my bench system and although it isn't set for hotel, I couldn't find exactly what the issue is. I did create a new db with what I got from the printout. All it's missing is form 4 and 34 for pms settings, and any forwarding set, Speed calls on the digital sets are also missing although I don't know what this site has set. New database doesn't have the pcm channel issue, and survives a restore without issue.

While I was onsite, I covered this alarm until I had a handle on it. As this was a new customer, making sure they pay is an issue before fixing them right.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10