Author Topic: 6900 and 250 - Still Very much Alpha grade  (Read 791 times)

Offline wireless112

• View Profile
6900 and 250 - Still Very much Alpha grade
« on: May 31, 2018, 09:17:39 PM »
I had a big explanation typed out about provisioning issues I am having. I was actually kind of surprised to see I am the only one. I have got all kinds of glitches easily apparent on the bench.

Breakdown -
1. Phones won't fully provision on TFTP
2. Rebooting MCS causes next phone reboot to throw a bad certificate error (provisioning on HTTPS) and then eventually moves on but doesn't register with either system.
3. Logs show TFTP is sending all the relevant data to the phone, going into the phone will show relevant data present.
4. Station to Station caller id when fully registered uses generic EXT 1000/1000 for caller id as an example. Display of phone shows username.
4. Station to Station caller id when SIP registered (which occurs if option 66 is changed back to tftp after the phone get's it's Xarios license) shows O250 Username/ O250 Extension Number.

System
MCS 5.1.8 on windows 10 pro 1709 on a esxi 6.7 server .
O250 6.3 PR1 

I suppose I can try updating windows and then reinstall MCS. But I am thinking the Xarios firmware on the phone is the root cause as the logs are showing that  TFTP is delivering the HTTPS config to the phone.  I don't know who's brilliant idea it was to put third party firmware on a phone, but they should probably be fired.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10