Author Topic: Resilency of a trusted app Phone  (Read 999 times)

Offline august

• View Profile
Resilency of a trusted app Phone
« on: May 18, 2018, 09:05:27 PM »
MiVoice Business and MiCollab both at the latest release and in synk with SDS.

I have a phone configure as a trusted app and call reroute always to the voicemail. This way, the user and phone are create in MiCollab and I don't use a license. I then only have to add a callflow mailbox to the user and everythings is working fine.

The problem is that resiliency of the trusted phone does not work. Has someone already have a success with resiliency of a trusted app phone?

I know I can create a Hunt Group or a single line key on a phone, but it does not create the user in MiCollab. I need to add it manually as a Phantom phone in MiCollab.

Thanks.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Resilency of a trusted app Phone
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 03:16:20 AM »
MiVoice Business and MiCollab both at the latest release and in synk with SDS.

I have a phone configure as a trusted app and call reroute always to the voicemail. This way, the user and phone are create in MiCollab and I don't use a license. I then only have to add a callflow mailbox to the user and everythings is working fine.

The problem is that resiliency of the trusted phone does not work. Has someone already have a success with resiliency of a trusted app phone?

I know I can create a Hunt Group or a single line key on a phone, but it does not create the user in MiCollab. I need to add it manually as a Phantom phone in MiCollab.

Thanks.
So what are you trying to accomplish, to get a user and phone working without buying a user license?

Offline august

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 05:44:19 AM »
I only want to create a number that is call reroute always to the voicemail for a DID going to a callflow

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 10:50:33 AM »
Gotcha...

So why do you need it to show in MiCollab users?

Guess when I have done this, just create the Hunt Group or ACD Path or whatever in the MCD for routing, then go directly to NuPoint and create the mailbox manually. Nothing you can really do with it in MiCollab Users anyway.

Offline august

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 10:26:06 PM »
Since SDS is now working with MiCollab and MiVoice, I like the idea of having every thing create and in synk instead of having to do a user with a phantom type of phone in MiCollab. 

I know Hunt, Single line would work, but I prefer when everything is in synk with MiCollab vias SDS.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10