Author Topic: SX-200 | Call Forward Keeps Getting Deleted  (Read 1158 times)

Offline TooJive

• Contributer
    • View Profile
SX-200 | Call Forward Keeps Getting Deleted
« on: May 14, 2018, 05:40:11 PM »
Hey guys

I am having an extension call forward to a cell phone in an SX-200. When I get it programmed and tested, a day or 2 later it gets deleted and I have to recreate it. All the callforwarding options in the same COS are enabled. Not sure what could be causing this. Any help is much appreciated!

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: SX-200 | Call Forward Keeps Getting Deleted
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 12:07:33 AM »
Hey guys

I am having an extension call forward to a cell phone in an SX-200. When I get it programmed and tested, a day or 2 later it gets deleted and I have to recreate it. All the callforwarding options in the same COS are enabled. Not sure what could be causing this. Any help is much appreciated!
Is there actually a telephone connected to this port? If there is, does there need to be?

Does this system have an Attendant Console like a 5540 or Superconsole 1000? There is an option in the Attendant Function Menu labeled "CAN ALL CWD", which in reality means "Cancel All Call Forwarding in the system without exception"... I remember years ago before there was a Voicemail reroute in form 19 and you used to call forward no answer each phone to the voicemail hunt group manually, this was a serious pain in the a$$ option.

Offline TooJive

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 12:29:12 AM »
Yes there is a phone on this port. Yes there needs to be. Yes there is a 5540 IP Console.

Are you saying inside of the console there is an option to cancel all call forwarding that is enabled and I should look through the Attendant Function Menu labeled "CAN ALL CWD"?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 10:38:09 AM »
Yes there is a phone on this port. Yes there needs to be. Yes there is a 5540 IP Console.

Are you saying inside of the console there is an option to cancel all call forwarding that is enabled and I should look through the Attendant Function Menu labeled "CAN ALL CWD"?
Yes... The console can cancel all call forwarding in the system. It's under Function - Att Function - More, I think...

I can't remember if you remove the COS option "Attendant Call Forward Setup" if it removes that setting or not, it seems to me that there it does not and there is no way to disable that "feature".

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10