Author Topic: Dialing '0' internally  (Read 909 times)

Offline mknops

• View Profile
Dialing '0' internally
« on: April 26, 2018, 09:50:44 AM »
What controls which extension receives the '0' IC calls?   

I have our auto attendants all set up; dialing '0' or timing out while calling in externally send the call to a hunt group which rings the first extension list, then advances to the second extension list before finally going to our general mailbox.  The issue I am having is primarily from our lobby phone, which would be an IC call, those '0' calls are ringing to my extension, but I am not sure what to change to correct that.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Dialing '0' internally
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 10:02:59 AM »
mknops,

Well, in this case, you have to separate the logic out a bit and consider the voice processor and the phone system to be separate entities; which they are.

So to change what a phone goes to when it dials 0 is separate from what the Voice Processor has programmed for its dial 0.

Go to System > Device and Feature Codes > Phones > {local} > {extension} > Associated Extensions > Attendant: Put in where you want dial 0 to go.

There is also a Primary and Local Attendants that come into play as well, but for what you were asking for this is the answer.

Thanks,

TE

Offline magnus

• View Profile
Re: Dialing '0' internally
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 10:55:51 AM »
Just to add a bit.
Pressing 0 from one of your phones is activating the feature code for Call Attendant.

If you go into system->Phone related-->Attendants you can control the attendants and change them for more of the phones all at once instead of going into each phone to make the change.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10