Author Topic: Is it possible to find all subroutines that reference a particular Queue group?  (Read 871 times)

Offline Steve_zvc

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Sorry to post 2 questions so quickly but I'm hoping this forum can help solve a few issues and queries I've had!

I've had various queries about what lines and options are referencing particular queue's and while we have quite a bit documented from our migration to this system last year there is a lot that isn't or hasn't been updated.

We're on Mitel 3300.

We have nearly 700 routines so going through it in YSE isn't really feasible!

I've had a bit of a look through SQL and the information in the XMAL files but can't find the necessary information to pull out information from the subroutines.

Are the various options from call tree's referenced anywhere in SQL or anywhere else that would allow me to pull the details out?

It would be great if I could get an extract of all of the routines and what each option does.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
When you mention "YSE" I assume you mean Your Site Explorer... as in Call Center software (ie. Prairie Fyre?)

I believe so... I will move this to the correct area to hopefully get it some attention.

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
Go in to the Workflow and theres a search option in the top left hand corner of YSE that you can search in.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10