Author Topic: How to Divert a speed call number into IVR?  (Read 697 times)

Offline Steve_zvc

• Contributer
    • View Profile
How to Divert a speed call number into IVR?
« on: April 19, 2018, 12:09:33 PM »
First post so be gentle!

I have a Speed call number (4444) that I want to direct into the IVR system.

I have set it to point to the IVR system but when I do this it is going into our Generic call tree that any unspecified numbers end up in.

On our Inbound DNIS routine I have configured the number as a DNIS to link to the subroutine.

Does anyone know if there is something different that needs to be done to get a speed call number working correctly like this as this is how I would normally configure a DDI with no problem.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How to Divert a speed call number into IVR?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 02:19:20 PM »
When you call the actual number that 4444 serves as the speed call to, does it work correctly?

Offline Steve_zvc

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: How to Divert a speed call number into IVR?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 10:01:36 AM »
At the moment it is directed directly to a queue (path) but I need it to be directed into an IVR call tree.

Not sure if you'll consider this an application query or not as once it reaches the IVR it would be programmed through YourSite Explorer.

When I direct the number into the Ring Group that links it into the IVR and assign it in the software as a DNIS with a sub routine assigned to it It's not picking it up.  It goes into the IVR but is getting picked up by a catch all call tree that normally takes anything that doesn't have a matching number.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10