Author Topic: MiVoice 250 cluster not working, what ports do the system use to communicate  (Read 931 times)

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
Installing two new 250 system for a bank that will connect to an existing 250 system at another remote branch, via bank IP network. I am able to access the different databases across the network, but the import/export fails with remote site can't be found (something like that).

I have gone over the settings for my different processors and ran the wizard, and I am now thinking the IT guys are blocking some needed ports for cluster communication.

What ports do the systems use to communicate with each other when the import/export?

Thanks, Jim

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Private Networking uses port 5570/TCP... Note that NAT/port forwarding is not supported.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Crowtalks,

You know off the top of my head the only two I can think of is port 5570 and then 4000 for OAI communication; not sure you need 4000 for node communication though.

Thanks,

TE

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Are your IP Connections unique and built properly on the Networking Wizard?

I use P6001 for Node 1; P6002 for Node 2, and so forth. Each node retains that pattern for additional connections: P6101, P6201 for Node 1; P6102, P6202 for node 2. Having the last number of the connection always match the node number makes it very difficult to screw up.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10