Author Topic: AWV with single ip adress  (Read 1196 times)

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
AWV with single ip adress
« on: April 05, 2018, 08:35:50 AM »
Hi ,

i am trying to set up AWV for the first time. I have read through the Mitels docs and have found several docs but I can't find a good guide step by step.

I run the last Micollab + Mbg release :

Micollab in lan mode

Mbg 1 in dmz 1
Mbg 2 in dmz 2

Any help will be aprreciated.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: AWV with single ip adress
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 01:13:11 AM »
This is fairly easy with the new web proxy. I assume the MiCollab name resolves externally to either on or both mbg's. In each make sure the connectors are enabled for micollab, nupoint , I usually put the MiCollab ip address. I also like to add the micollabe to host names on the mbgs and resolve to the proper address. For the proxy you add 4443 to the single awv. Then in awv you need to set both internal and external ports to 4443 and have the fqdn of the micollab as this server also.

I also hope you resolve a second  name also externally to the the mbg usually itself for client deployment. In a simple setup, mgb.fqdn and micollab. fqdn resolve externally to the web proxy which has a certificate that has both the true server and whatever additional alternate names. Micollab certificate only needs itself in most cases when using the web proxy

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: AWV with single ip adress
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 05:47:18 AM »
This is fairly easy with the new web proxy. I assume the MiCollab name resolves externally to either on or both mbg's. In each make sure the connectors are enabled for micollab, nupoint , I usually put the MiCollab ip address. I also like to add the micollabe to host names on the mbgs and resolve to the proper address. For the proxy you add 4443 to the single awv. Then in awv you need to set both internal and external ports to 4443 and have the fqdn of the micollab as this server also.

I also hope you resolve a second  name also externally to the the mbg usually itself for client deployment. In a simple setup, mgb.fqdn and micollab. fqdn resolve externally to the web proxy which has a certificate that has both the true server and whatever additional alternate names. Micollab certificate only needs itself in most cases when using the web proxy

Currently , this my conf

In awv --> web conferencing settings :

internal port : 4443
external port : 443
web conferncing name  : micollab.mycomagny.com

but i need some help for externl DNS

I have mbg.mycompagny.com -> reach my both mbg 1 and mbg 2 .

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10