Author Topic: Setting up Holidays in IVR Routing on MiCC 8.0?  (Read 1533 times)

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
Setting up Holidays in IVR Routing on MiCC 8.0?
« on: April 03, 2018, 03:37:09 PM »
I am trying to set up Holidays in Your Site Explorer.  If I only have one holiday the IVR Routing/Subroutine works fine.  However if I add multiple holidays.... none work.  If I remember correctly multiple holidays must be entered with AND and OR however it doesn't give me option to add OR or to Group as OR.  When I build the holidays the expression looks like this [Date = 5/28/2018 - 5/28/2018 And Date = 7/4/2018 - 7/4/2018 ........What am I missing...How do I group them AND and OR?

Offline JasonTaylor

• View Profile
Re: Setting up Holidays in IVR Routing on MiCC 8.0?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 04:42:12 PM »
It sounds like you have done a group AND, so it would need to be the 5/28 AND 7/4 for the condition to be true where instead you need it to be OR.  If you select the group, ungroup it at the top, and then hit group OR.

Offline JasonTaylor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 04:42:55 PM »
I am trying to set up Holidays in Your Site Explorer.  If I only have one holiday the IVR Routing/Subroutine works fine.  However if I add multiple holidays.... none work.  If I remember correctly multiple holidays must be entered with AND and OR however it doesn't give me option to add OR or to Group as OR.  When I build the holidays the expression looks like this [Date = 5/28/2018 - 5/28/2018 And Date = 7/4/2018 - 7/4/2018 ........What am I missing...How do I group them AND and OR?

I hope that makes sense?

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 04:55:57 PM »
That's what I thought however Group AND, Group OR and UnGroup are grayed out...won't allow me to select either way

Offline bigsin

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 09:42:01 PM »
That's what I thought however Group AND, Group OR and UnGroup are grayed out...won't allow me to select either way
Did you multiselect the holidays first?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 03:52:57 AM »
I'm not being critical but you select the first date then hold control and click the second date (to multi select) then the Group OR button should be active to select.

I know this has been mentioned by others, just saying it a different way.  :)

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 04:53:14 PM »
I'm not being critical but you select the first date then hold control and click the second date (to multi select) then the Group OR button should be active to select.

I know this has been mentioned by others, just saying it a different way.  :)

That fixed it thanks everyone for the help!!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10