Author Topic: Error on SIP Mitel-5320  (Read 1282 times)

Offline jrfreitas

• View Profile
Error on SIP Mitel-5320
« on: March 26, 2018, 12:47:57 PM »
Good afternoon,
I received my first Mitel-5320 to configure and when I change it to SIP mode (* + 7), I get the message (sip_apps_tsp.cpp@1380 "Unsupported set type in call to TSP_GetLampInfo" == 0) that is in the image, and after After a few seconds, it restarts, I can not connect to the sip log, as soon as I open the page it restarts again, someone could help me, if possible send me the firwmare of this device since I do not think of any site.

Use Asterisk 11.7.

Thank you all

Offline nsguru

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Error on SIP Mitel-5320
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 08:54:05 PM »
Have you tried to factory default the phone yet and then reconfigure it with the sip settings again? 

Reboot phone. Hold up and down volume key at the same time. Once the menu screen pops up select no until you reach "Tools and Features" select yes * , no until you reach "restore defaults" then select yes * , Confirm *. this should factory default the phone, when its rebooting hold down * and 7 to get it to go back into SIP mode (you may have to unplug the phone to get it back in SIP mode if you miss the * and 7.)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 09:00:13 PM by nsguru »

Offline jrfreitas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 08:42:09 AM »
yes, I already did and did not advance, when I reconfigure it I can not because it comes as soon as I open the web management and start to change it restarts again. so I think the firmware is corrupted.

Thank you.

Offline nsguru

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 11:51:33 AM »
Maybe try pulling the latest SIP firmware for the 53xx SIP phones from the mitel website. They should be free to download youll need to set the option code on your DHCP server for TFTP and create a TFTP server for the phone to go and pull. During the phones boot up process it will see this and go grab the firmware from the server.

Offline jrfreitas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 08:35:12 AM »
yes, there it is, I can not find the firwmare for this model anymore.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10