Author Topic: MiCollab issues  (Read 1865 times)

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
MiCollab issues
« on: March 19, 2018, 03:02:38 PM »
I have a few MiCollab issues that maybe some of y'all have already figured out.
1- Vmail does not play from the mobile client. We have a standalone nupoint, is this not a supported configuration? Does the nupoint have to reside on the same server as MiCollab? I have heard two different answers regarding this. The only engineering reference that I see- MBG --> LAN 443 TCP. This is already enabled, so I don't know where else to look. I have my firewall team looking deeper into it, but also having no luck as of yet.

2- Mivoice plugin- We have been trying to package this plugin using SCCM and we are having little to no luck. I would only hope for an easy-deployment option for this application as well, but no suck luck. For one, I need a compatibility matrix Version of Mitel plugin supported with which version of Lync or Skype For Business. We have a mixed client environment, Lync 2010, 2013 and S4B 2016. Manually installing this plugin across 5,000+ users will not even be considered as an option.

Thank you!

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab issues
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 07:30:06 PM »

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab issues
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 11:56:59 AM »
Thank you VinceWhirlwind, I have read through that before. We are certainly not able to automate the install, and not much help from support as this is a FREE license. I expect that is their logic, I could be wrong.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10