Author Topic: SIP  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Mbhekei

• View Profile
SIP
« on: March 14, 2018, 05:46:36 AM »
Hey guys

I would like to know more regarding a SIP how it works on Mitel controller and how is it configured?

Online acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: SIP
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 07:43:08 AM »
Hey guys

I would like to know more regarding a SIP how it works on Mitel controller and how is it configured?
Pretty broad question... And "Mitel controller" is very diverse as well since there is the "traditional" Mitel controllers like the MCD/3300 which are different than the MiVoice Office 250 (formerly the 5000, and an Inter-tel product), then there is the former Aastra products like the MX-One and 400 among others. Each is setup differently but the underlying SIP protocols are the same.

What exactly are you trying to understand?

Offline Mbhekei

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 03:28:35 PM »
I work for this Telecom company as a junior VoIP intern so in one of our client they have got Mxe Controller with a SIP device from Neotel, so the guy who configured it was outsourced. I was just interested in knowing more about.

Online acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 10:47:16 AM »
I work for this Telecom company as a junior VoIP intern so in one of our client they have got Mxe Controller with a SIP device from Neotel, so the guy who configured it was outsourced. I was just interested in knowing more about.
I would suggest starting here: https://www.mitel.com/sites/default/files/Interop-Reference-Guide-10-17.pdf

Then on Mitel's Knowledge base, search for the document numbers... if you don't have access to Mitel Connect, try searching for the document numbers with Google.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10